- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inerrant, inspired Word of God, the complete revelation of His mind and will to man, and therefore, our authoritative guide for salvation and for living the Christian life (11 Timothy 3:15-17, and 11 Peter 1:20-21).
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (John 10:28-30, 1 Timothy 3:16, and 1 John 5:7-9).
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His eternal Sonship, His virgin birth, His perfect sinless humanity, His substitutionary death and His bodily resurrection (John 1:1, and 1:14, Matthew 1:20-21, Hebrews 4:15, Romans 5:8, I Corinthians 15:12, and 15:20).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God and that each person, therefore, has an eternal soul and is accountable to God for the stewardship of his or her life (Genesis 1:27, and 1 Peter 4:5).
- We believe that as Adam sinned, imparting a sinful nature to all mankind, so all have sinned and are therefore separated from God, under His condemnation, subject to death and utterly unable to save ourselves (John 3:18, Romans 3:20, Romans 5:6, and 5:12).
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that all who believe on Him are justified on the grounds of His atoning blood alone (Acts 4:12, Acts 13:39, and Galatians 2:16).
- We believe that the Word of God promises the present possession of eternal life and a future home in heaven to all who believe, and warns of everlasting punishment for all those who reject Christ (Mathew 25:46, John 3:16, Romans 2:4-8, and Colossians 1:5).
- We believe in the ordinance of baptism by immersion of all who believe as a public testimony of their faith, and of their desire to live for the Lord (Acts 8:36-38, and Romans 6:4).
- We believe in the ordinance of the Lord's Supper, as a remembrance of Himself, observed the first day of the week, until He comes again (Acts 20:7, and 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We believe in the eternal security of the Believer. When a person is truly saved (born again of the Holy Spirit) that person is forever the Lord's (John 1:12, 3:16, 10:27-30, Romans 8:16, 2 Corinthians 1:21-22; Ephesians 1:13, and 4:30).
- We believe that Christians are to live moral and righteous lives in conformance with that of the unchanging Word of God, the Bible. As a result, RRBC has documented and implemented (2) additional programs which are:
- Code of Conduct, and
- Abuse Prevention Program.
These (2) programs are documented and are issued as addendums to the RRBC Constitutional Document. Please inquire with one of the elders, if a copy of one or both of these documents is required (Leviticus 18:22, Romans 1:24-27, and 1 Corinthians 6:9-10).
You can learn more of the distinctives of our particular Christian assembly by requesting a copy of our complete constitution.