Registration Process for Sunday
We are excited about worshipping with you this Sunday at Rossland Ridge.
If you missed last Sunday morning, you missed something special. We sang in the Family Bible Hour! Not to worry, we are going to be singing this Sunday and going forward! We are restarting singing in the Lord's Supper and Family Bible Hour. Masks must continue to be worn, including while singing.
NEW times of the services held at the chapel effective this Sunday September 5th:
9:30 - 10:30 am - Lord's Supper
10:45 - 11:45 am - Family Bible Hour & 'Fun in the Son' (Sunday School)
6:00 pm - Evening Service (No service September 5th) *Note in-person*
We will be hosting an onsite Lord’s Supper service at 9:45 am, immediately followed by the Family Bible Hour. We ask those who want to attend to register online using the link at the bottom of this page. Please email email@example.com (or hit the 'Questions' button below) if you have any questions or difficulty registering.
Please note the following details before registering:
- It is recommended that you consult your physician before attending if you are a member of an at-risk group, such as those with a compromised immune system, have a chronic health condition or regularly going to a hospital or health care setting for treatment.
- Non-medical face masks or face coverings must be worn at all times inside the building. Everyone must continue to follow other public health advice, including practicing physical distancing, washing hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sunday School is happening in-person on Sundays at 10:45a.m.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the church.
- Offering envelopes can be placed in the offering box located at the back of the auditorium or continue to utilize the online option for giving.
- The church has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
Arriving at the church
- After parking your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while in the lobby and keep moving into the auditorium so that others can enter behind you.
- Please seat yourselves in the designated rows. Please maintain 3 empty seats between your family and the next family in your row.
Leaving the church
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving so that others can exit behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station upon exit.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you traverse the parking lot to your car.