Registration Process for Sunday
We are excited about worshipping with you this Sunday at Rossland Ridge. We will be hosting an onsite Lord’s Supper service at 9:45 am, immediately followed by the Family Bible Hour at 10:30 am. As we are limited to only 30% capacity, we ask those who want to attend to register online using the link at the bottom of this page. We would ask that you register, but if you come without registering, provided there is room (under 101) then you are welcome to join. Please email email@example.com (or hit the 'Questions' button below) if you have any questions or difficulty registering.
Please note the following details before registering:
- It is recommended that you consult your physician before attending if you are a member of an at-risk group, such as those with a compromised immune system, have a chronic health condition or regularly going to a hospital or health care setting for treatment.
- Non-medical face masks or face coverings must be worn at all times inside the building. Everyone must continue to follow other public health advice, including practicing physical distancing, washing hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- There will be no nursery or Sunday School.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the church.
- Offering envelopes can be placed in the offering box located at the back of the auditorium or continue to utilize the online option for giving.
- The church has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
Arriving at the church
- After parking your car, please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you approach the building and keep 6 feet apart from other families as you enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry.
- Please check-in with the registration table and each adult should provide your signed waiver (only required first time you attend).
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while in the lobby and keep moving into the auditorium so that others can enter behind you.
- The ushers will direct you to a seat in an open row. In order to allow as many people as possible to worship together you need to be flexible and sit where the usher directs you to. If you have a medical concern, then please let the usher know and they will try to accommodate you in a different location.
- Please maintain 3 empty seats between your family and the next family in your row.
Leaving the church
- Wait for the announcement for your seating section to exit before leaving your seat.
- Ensure you are maintaining appropriate physical distancing while exiting through the lobby and keep moving so that others can exit behind you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station upon exit.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing as you traverse the parking lot to your car.
Self-Assessment and Registration
Please take the provincial COVID-19 self-assessment no earlier than the Friday before the service for each member of your family by clicking the 'Self Assessment' button below. (If before attending any answers to the questions change after completing the self-assessment, then please redo the assessment and maintain or cancel your registration depending on the result.)